Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Do we have the Commitment with a Vision?

Early morning I watched the television, ITN as usual while having my breakfast.
One so called Scholar was appeared in the TV and the presenter was also the government agent as usual.
Scholar is well known to me as he was one of my parrallel batch mate in Peradeniya university. I got mad with the economic explantions with the 5 points power centers in Sri Lanka would be the best in Asia and will continue straight forward with Mahinda Chnthana Way Forward. This is again a mere abusive mechanism of government media and the so called scholars.
I am really feel sorry about our scholars in my country. Because, people can be misleaded with these and not only the politicians do it and the scholars are also do the same.

Because, election Campaign is underway and the UPFA politicians are fighting among them for higher preferential votes. So, the competetion is only within the party?
We all are wondering what is going on. General public do not pay any attention to all these political jargons.
But, the politicians in the government, as well as the so called scholars are highly voceferous and confident about 2/3 majority. The important thing according to the people engage here is that to make the Sri Lanka wonder in the Asia, under the Mahinda Chinthana way forward, government need a strong parliament.
So, do we as people in Sri Lanka ready to believe all these?
I am not sure people will believe this. But, majority people are frustrates after the presidential election results, and now keeping quiet amidst all these political bluffing.
What we can do to face these situations?
Now, we need to think different strategies to educate people. Most of the people are easily mislead and follow the oppressive mechanisms.
I hope, committed small group with a vision, can change the world.
I do believe this and could continue what I can do in my small little way.

Herman

No comments:

Post a Comment